Hazel Balch Moore Collection
More Photos!
Recently the New Ipswich Historical Society was given a collection of 35mm slides and film negatives taken by Hazel Balch Moore. Many were taken in her extensive travels. There are photos of cats and flowers. The society is interested in photos related to New Ipswich. I have taken on the task of digitizing the ones relevant to our town. It is not an easy task.
It is my hope that by sharing these photos on this blog, the public might assist in identifying people and places before I enter them into our database. Lets get started.
Marion Davis?
Google facial recognition identified this woman as Marion Davis (Marion Buck? Robbins?). I'm guessing the majority of these photos were taken in the 1960s
Lydia Anne Obear and Hazel Moore?
Google facial recognition came up with those two names
The New Ipswich Historical Society building
Note the door on the left side, that is how the fire pumper was brought in
Tricnit
Google picked out Hazel in this crowd. Recognize anyone else, or the reason for the photo?
Who is this?
Mystery Place
Anyone know if this was in New Ipswich?








Comments
Post a Comment