Flashback Friday - Poltracks on the Dam

Good Morning,

Each photo has a story but I confess I have no idea about this one. Perhaps after church my grandfather might have suggested that the whole family take a drive down to the local dam for a group photo. I assume the photo was taken by my uncle Henry. Missing is my uncle Fran, there were eight children.

Standing on the dam is my aunt Mary and grandmother Emilia. Seated from left to right are my uncle Ed, Aunt Lillian, my grandfather Anthony and my dad Tony. Below are my aunt Helen and aunt Adeline.

I would guess this was taken in the mid 1920s, probably in Stamford, CT.
The Poltrack family on the dam





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look What I Saw at the Dump

National Housing Emergency, 1946-1947

The Samuel Tarbell-Ames House