Saturday, December 27, 2014

Saturday Photo Themes (Including #Caturday)


Using this Amazon link for your purchases helps support this blog. 
Thank you.

As the year comes to a close I'm starting to work on those pesky New Years resolutions. The regular stuff. Lose weight, exercise and get healthy. But I can guarantee that there will be more music and more photography in my life. That is not as onerous as not eating and getting on an exercise machine.

I've ignore this blog for a while so I'm adding some content today. A few repeats probably but I've lost track. Happy New Year to all.

Mojo has no fear of Godzilla
Scanned slide from the 1980s

Sculpture by the sea at Odiorne Point State Park in Rye, NH

Sitting by the Souhegan River in New Ipswich, NH

It doesn't get much more rural than the back roads in New Hampshire

Sustenance for the tree
Central Cemetery in New Ipswich, NH

Sunset in New Ipswich