Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Year on Taylor Road

Using my Amazon link help support this blog
Thank You

On November 7th in 2013 I decided to take a photo from the same vantage point along Taylor Road in New Ipswich, NH

The reason I chose location is the convenience of having a closed road and a large cement traffic  barrier that I could use to align the camera

Taking the photos was easy because this location is part of our morning walk route. However the snow became and issue when plows formed a huge mountain over the traffic barrier.

The initial video was quite jumpy but I used Photoshop File>Scripts>Load Files in Stack and chose the Automatic Align Source Images. It was a process that took the computer to it's knees, but it worked.

I was surprised at how mundane the resultant video is.The road is shaded by evergreen trees  and really doesn't show the seasons. Next time I'm opting for a scene of a garden.



Prints for sale

Find more about Weather in New Ipswich, NH
Click for weather forecast