Saturday, September 13, 2014

The week of September 7th, 2014

I make an attempt to take at least one photo a day. I do this mostly to ensure that I have a camera with me at all times. I didn't have a camera when I saw a moose staring at me on Taylor Road. A missed opportunity!

Most of the photos that are posted on the blog span  months, years and decades, but this post only has ones taken from September 7-13, 2014. I expect to do this on a weekly basis.

We encountered this great spider web during our morning walk. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the auto-focus captured the web and not the background. Taken at Damsite 35 in New Ipswich, NH

A slight mist on the water at the flood control dam 35 in Smithville (New Ipswich)

Gravestones at Smithville Cemetery
The September morning light is wonderful for taking photos

Someone had placed these crab apples on a granite fence post. Interesting color contrast.

This was my birthday week and friends treated us to a nice lunch at Mt Fuji in Peterborough, NH

Using this Amazon link for your purchases helps support this blog. Thank you.