Daily Photo Theme - Window Wednesday

I dug deep into the archives for this group of photos for #WindowWednesday. These are scanned transparencies taken from 1969 to 1972. Apologies for the dust and film deterioration.

I suspect this was taken in Spain. What a great window

I don't even know why they bothered with a window in my cheap hotel room. This was either  Gastown, Vancouver or  San Francisco. I remember that the elevator was off level with the floor. In a five star rating this place didn't register.
I was in the Navy and didn't have much money.

A tour of Mansions in  Memphis Tennessee (1968 or 1969)
I was attending Avionics school in the Navy in nearby Millington Tenn. I still regret not visiting  Garceland  while I was there.

I have no idea where this is, but once again, I can't resist shutters

I imagine the light to be amazing inside

I would like to revisit this spot if it is still standing with a modern camera. I'm fairly certain this is one of the abandoned residential schools that my wife attended on Vancouver Island.

Another view from the School

Some artist studio I suspect. Perhaps California. How did I get there?
40 years is too long to remember stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look What I Saw at the Dump

National Housing Emergency, 1946-1947

The Samuel Tarbell-Ames House