Daily Photo Theme - Tree Tuesday

There is a tree located off of Witt Road in Jaffrey that I find as an interesting photo subject. I have visited it in all the seasons and times of day. I also gave it a variety of "treatments".

Here are a few for Tree Tuesday.

The tree with no embellishments. It has a great form and having Mount Monadnock in the shot is another big plus.
Jun 22, 2012

After converting a camera to IR, it was inevitable that I would visit this tree on a July day with plenty of clouds
July 7, 2013

Tonemapped HDR shot - Jan 1, 2012

Redfield Fractalius plugin for Photoshop
Jan 25, 2012

HDR processed shot (3 exposures including the first image on this posting)
Jun 22, 2012




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look What I Saw at the Dump

National Housing Emergency, 1946-1947

The Samuel Tarbell-Ames House