Saturday, June 1, 2013

Saturday Photo Theme - CATURDAY!

I was experimenting a bit with the post-processing art filters on the RAW images. The Olympus E-PL5 has a number of of these that can be applied when shooting but it slows the time between shots as they are being processed and displayed.

I find it more convenient to use  the Olympus Viewer 3  program which for some inexplicable reason was not included with the E-PL5 (but can be downloaded from this link). The filters can be applied and reset and the final selection exported a JPEG file.

I have changed my work flow a bit. I used to to import and convert RAW files into DNG with Lightroom, discarding the RAW files, but I think I'll keep them around from now on, this can be fun.

Today is Saturday, meaning it is also CATURDAY!, one of the myriad Google+ photo theme days, so I have a photo of Paris, using the "grainy film" filter.