Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Caturday! - Saturday Photo Theme

Good morning! Saturday is my favorite day of the week. One of the daily photo theme features photos of cats. The G+ page is CATURDAY! hashtagged #Caturday.

Just recently I upgraded to Lightroom 5. I'm a huge fan of this software. They have added a few new features. One addition is a radial filter that allows the user to selectively alter multiple areas of a photo. Granted I tried this in a rather heavy handed fashion. I was experimented. Thankfully our cat Paris was a great model.

1/15 Second f/4.5
45mm prime

Note this is 1/15 second exposure. I like the Image Stabilization in the Olympus E-PL5. I'm not this steady.

Same shot with Key Line Art Filter applied

I shoot photos in RAW mode. The E-PL5 has a variety of "art filters". I'm not a fan of in-camera photo processing. Thankfully they can be applied using software. I think my favorite filter is the "key line" filter.