Friday, June 7, 2013

An additional daily photo theme - Flowing Water Friday

A faithful reader of this blog sent me a note on facebook that I should post a photo for "Rainy Friday" as we await the arrival of Post-Tropical storm ANDREA, the first named storm of the 2013 hurricane season.

For this daily photo project I've been adhering to the categories posted on the G+ pages. There is a page called FlowingWaterFriday which seemed appropriate. Like everyone else with a camera, I do have a few waterfall photos to share. If the storm worsens, I'll have some more. Some flooding is predicted for our region.

A classic waterfall photo from a scanned transparency. 
I cannot remember taking this,but I suspect it was taken at Yellowstone

Putnam Park in Peterborough, NH

1/250 Sec f/3.5
54mm

Flow - Putnam Park in Peterborough, NH

1/250 f/3.5
54mm