OMG Flickr has just raised the photo quota!

Graveyard

Remember Flickr? It was an image online website that has been around since 2004. It had some nice features, a RSS feed, storage  of full resolution photos, a huge user base and retention of metadata (unlike Facebook).

Over the years the interface has changed little and has grown rather dated. Google recently updated their Google+ photo presentation as part of Google I/O 2013 and it was beautiful.

I really saw no reason to bother with Flickr anymore for photos. But competition is a wonderful thing. Imagine my surprise to the see the new Flickr which allows a full TERABYTE of storage and a beautiful display of photos.

Click on the graveyard to see the original.

I'm very pleased.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Housing Emergency, 1946-1947

The Samuel Tarbell-Ames House

Look What I Saw at the Dump